A new beginning
Great news! We now offer The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet® (FMD). Start the new year off right with this innovative nutrition plan! All of our staff, including Dr. LaFrance, have personally experienced the results.
ProLon is one of the best ways to experience fasting!
Only ProLon supports your mind and body with delicious food for energy– to fight cravings, and
rejuvenate you from the inside out!
With ProLon, you get everything you need pre-packaged and ready to go. Each kit comes with five boxes, which are labeled by day so you know what to eat each day.
That means no last-second trips around town trying to find unusual ingredients, and no long cook
times. Just open, heat, and eat!What is Intermittent Fasting?
– After 5 days MANY patients convert to a 12:12 or 16:8 intermittent fasting schedule using the fasting bars to help them to through the intermittent times without hunger.
– You can have a fast bar at night or in the morning– whenever you have the most hunger pangs.
– The fasting bars have been clinically shown not to engage the nutrient sensing pathways; this keeps your body thinking that you’re on a fast.
– An Intermittent Fasting Schedule consists of no food from either 7 or 8pm, resuming food consumption 12-16 hours following that.
– It’s important to stop around 7-8pm because our pancreas starts to slow down at night; making nightly food consumption much more detrimental to our health and weight loss.
A healthier, happier you
- This program is backed by 20 years of scientific research.
- Designed to lose weight, belly fat, and rejuvenate cells for healthy aging!
1. One in-person private Pilates Reformer Session at Straight 2 The Core (www.straight2thecorellc.com), or One Pilates Zoom Mat Class
2. ProLon phone coaching and daily email tips
3. One box of 5 Fast Bars!*
Start the new year with healthy eating habits.
Contact us today to secure your ProLon kit for 2021.