We have missed you tremendously! We hope that during the COVID-19 pandemic, you have been well, happy, and safe.
Starting June 1st, we are available to see patients.
With the new reality of socially distanced medicine, we are planning on changing our patient intake and treatment protocols.
Note that at this time, our office is open by appointment only. Please do not stop in to purchase products or to schedule an appointment. If you are low on skincare products, these can be ordered online by visiting us here or just call the office and we can assist you with the order process.
Not all treatments will be offered initially. This will evolve rapidly so we invite you to contact us to verify that your desired procedure is currently being offered.
We are doing our best to accommodate our existing patients. If you are a new patient, please click and add your name to our new patient consult list.
To ensure your safety and wellbeing, we have implemented several new operational procedures:
LIMITED APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY:
All patients who missed their appointments due to our closure will initially be contacted and rescheduled. Every effort is being made to accommodate social distancing; therefore, patients scheduling will be limited.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Either the day before or on the morning of your appointment, you will be contacted with specific questions pertaining to your health, any current symptoms and recent travel.
You will also be asked to confirm the specifics of your treatment and to complete any updates and consents via our new “My Patient Visit” app. If you would like to purchase skincare products or Latisse please let us know in advance so that we can have it prepared and charged out.
You will be asked to confirm your form of payment and whether you will be using any customer loyalty coupons, such as Brilliant Distinctions. Your receipt will be texted or emailed to you.
DAY OF APPOINTMENT
Please DO NOT come to the office: If you or a close family member have a fever, cold, flu symptoms, loss or reduced sense of smell/taste or shortness of breath. If you have travelled out of the country during the last two weeks and are not feeling well.
- We ask that you wait in your car until it is time for your appointment. Please limit your personal belongings to what is necessary for the visit. We ask that our patients come alone and that you do not bring a friend or family member.
- Prior to entering the office, you will undergo another screening that includes a temperature check. Anyone above 100.4 F, will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask while entering and exiting our office. During the visit, masks will only be removed for photos and treatments involving the lower face. If you do not have a face mask, one will be available for purchase at our office.
- ONLY essential conversation will be permitted while your mask is on. During any treatment which requires that requires the removal of your mask, we ask that there be no talking.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing makeup, earrings, or necklaces to your appointment.
LATE ARRIVALS: If you are late, please contact us from your vehicle and we will assign you a new arrival time. PLEASE NOTE – We may need to cancel and reschedule your appointment if it compromises another patient’s appointment.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments will occur over the phone or in the treatment room instead of at check out.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 2 weeks following your appointment, we would be grateful if you could please let us know.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves, masks, and face shields (or protective glasses), depending on the treatment.
- Each employee coming into the office will be screened.
- Screening includes symptom checks including temperature. If anyone is exhibiting symptoms or fever they will be asked to stay home. Staff will be required to wear masks, open all doors for patients, and wash hands between each patient.
- Our office treatment rooms now have Air Purifiers with HEPA filter & UVC Sanitizer.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect all common areas and treatment rooms after each patient visit; this includes doorknobs, desktops (including telephone), and light switches. In addition, our office will be receiving deep spray disinfection cleaning weekly.
- Disinfectants, hand sanitizers and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.
- Skincare products will be continued to be available (free shipping) either online or by calling the office.
- We understand that this is a new way of doing things and we are planning to help you get scheduled and treated as safely as possible.